Translate

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Circular pineapple cardigan/vest – full written pattern

Hello,
All last month I was crocheting a new pineapple cardigan and writing a pattern for it. It can be a vest as well if you skip the sleeves. It took quite a bit of trying, crocheting and unraveling and crocheting again.
When I tried it, I followed the pattern and it was much easier than actually designing and writing the pattern for it.
But I think I got it finally the way I like it. What do you think?







































I’m confident the written pattern is suitable for a dedicated beginner as well.
There are many pictures to help guide you through the crocheting, and supporting the written pattern for this cardigan.































I am providing the pattern for this very elegant pineapple cardigan/vest for symbolic price only, and you can find it here:

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/circular-pineapple-cardigan

or here:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/385288262/crochet-cardigan-pattern-crochet?ref=listing-shop-header-2

Have a nice week
Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment