Translate

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Pineapple square motive – full written pattern, chart

Hello,
Today I would like to share with you a pattern for an unusual pineapple square motive. The square has got a very multi-purpose use. I’m definitely going to use it to make some kind of top in future.
The motive can be part of a blanket, or any kind of top, even a purse. You can use any type of material you desire, and will suite your purposes. The size of the final square depends very much on the size of hook you will use.
I suggest to you, to make one square as a sample and take measurements before you are going to start any future project.

There are pictures to help guide you through the crocheting, and supporting the written pattern for this square motive. I have added a chart as well. It may even be helpful with learning to read the charts.
I’m also confident that this written pattern is suitable for a dedicated beginner as well.

I am providing the pattern for this motive for a very symbolic price only, and you can find it here:


or here:


Have a nice week
Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment